Rosalie M. Strommen practices primarily in the area of Family Law, and she also has experience in Bankruptcy Law and foreclosures. As a partner and founding member of Berg & Strommen, PLLC, Rosalie represents clients in family law litigation cases, including dissolutions, child custody, child support, and adoptions.
Rosalie earned her Juris Doctor degree at the University of Minnesota Law School. She also earned her Bachelor of Arts degree summa cum laude in English and German from the University of Minnesota.
- State of Minnesota
- State of Wisconsin
- US District Court, District of Minnesota
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Richard T. Oakes Inn of Court
- Legal Writing Instructor, U of MN Law School (2009-2010)
- Grand Symphonic Winds
- University of Minnesota International Law Moot Court Guest Judge